Renagh O’Leary has been named to Wisconsin Law Journal's Up and Coming Lawyers list for 2019. O’Leary is a clinical assistant professor in UW Law School’s Legal Assistance to Institutionalized Persons project.
According to Wisconsin Law Journal, “The honorees chosen for this award are on the fast track to making a significant impact on the legal profession. They represent determination – in legal work, in community betterment and in improving their own law firms.”
O’Leary joins seven UW Law alumni who are receiving the honor this year:
- Nina Beck ’12 Godfrey & Kahn
- Truscenialyn Brooks-Williams ’11 Perkins Coie
- Eric Heywood ’10 Wisconsin State Public Defender
- Christine Heywood ’11 Wisconsin State Public Defender
- Erin Rome ’13 Palmersheim Dettmann
- Maura Ross ’15 Wisconsin State Public Defender
- John Tokarz ’11 Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren
A ceremony honoring these and other award winners will be held Sept. 18 in Milwaukee.
Submitted by Law School News on September 18, 2019
Related employee profiles: Renagh O'Leary