The Wisconsin Law Review has elected University of Wisconsin Law School student Anya Gersoff as editor-in-chief for 2020–21. She replaces outgoing editor-in-chief Olivia Radics.
Wisconsin Law Review editorial board
Senior editorial board members for 2020–21 include:
- Rebecca Rosenthal, senior articles editor
- Valerie Robert, Patric Reinbold and Christina Puhnaty, senior managing editors
- Amanda Scott, senior note & comment editor
- Harper Brown, senior Forward editor
- Jordan Vassel, business editor
- Connor Clegg and Abigail Chase, symposium editors
Diversity committee members for 2020–21 are:
- Amakie Amattey, chair
- Jordan Vassel
- Camilo Mesa
- Sameer Hussain
The Wisconsin Law Review is celebrating its 100th anniversary in this year. Students and faculty founded the journal in 1920. Since 1935, its membership and board has consisted entirely of UW Law students. The journal publishes six times a year; Forward, the journal’s online version, publishes throughout the year. Both the print and electronic journal publish student and professional articles on various local, state, national and international issues.
Read Wisconsin Law Review online, or get updates on Twitter at @WisLRev.
Submitted by Law School News on February 27, 2020
This article appears in the categories: Students