Wisconsin Journal of Law, Gender & Society editorial board
The Wisconsin Journal of Law, Gender & Society has named University of Wisconsin Law School student Helenka Mietka as editor-in-chief for 2020-21. She replaces outgoing editor-in-chief Patrick Corteau.
The Journal, one of the earliest in the nation devoted to the study of women and the law, encourages articles that examine the intersection of law and gender with issues of race, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, and sexual orientation.
These students will join Mietka on the WJLGS senior editorial board for 2020-21:
- Emily Jones, senior note and comment editor
- Manuel Sanchez-Moyano, senior managing articles editor
- Kendall Maddix, senior managing articles editor
- Rachel Jensen, submissions editor
- Lorenzo Gudino, symposium editor
- Sam Kahn, business editor
Submitted by Law School News on March 13, 2020
This article appears in the categories: Students