New Procedure - Change Spring 2008 credits before April 30

Students (L2s & L3s): There is a new procedure for doing credit changes for Spring 2008. Go on-line and do a Course Change Request which is done through your Student Center in My UW Madison ( by clicking on the 'Course Change Request' link in the enrollment area. Select the course you want to do the credit change for, follow directions, click on SAVE your request and PRINT the request. Once appropriate signatures have been obtained, (You'll need to have the instructor sign this as proof they have agreed to the credit change) Bring the printout to Jane Ford Bennett, Rm. 5106, Law School or put it in her mailbox. Once Jane receives the form, she'll finish processing it through.

Submitted by UW Law School Newsletter Admin on April 15, 2008

This article appears in the categories: Must-Know Info

Submit an Article