How to Do FALL 2008 Credit Changes (variable credit courses)

Go to  MY UW Student Center, click on COURSE ENROLLMENT, then TERM INFORMATION,  then click on "Course Change Request", select Fall 2008, find the course, put a check by it, enter in the credit change, SAVE, print it out and get a signature from the instructor/supervisor (as proof they agree to the credit change) Bring the form to Jane Ford Bennett in Rm. 5106 or place it in her mailbox.  Jane will go into the computer system and "approve" the credit change.    

Note:   Please try to do credit changes before the end of December 2008.

Submitted by Jane Ford Bennett, Senior Grade Reporter on November 14, 2008

This article appears in the categories: Academic Support, Must-Know Info

Submit an Article