Correction: How to do Credit changes for variable credit courses (Fall 2008)

 2L and 3L Students:  In order to do credit changes on variable credit courses after Sept. 26 On My UW Student Center, recently the "course change request" link location was moved and not readily seen.   Go to  MY UW Student Center, click on COURSE ENROLLMENT, then TERM INFORMATION,  then click on "Course Change Request", find the course, put a check by it, enter in the credit change, save, print it out and get a signature from the instructor/supervisor (as proof they agree to the credit change) Bring the form to Jane Ford Bennett in Rm. 5106 or place it in her mailbox.  Jane will go into the computer system and "approve" the credit change.  

Submitted by Jane Ford Bennett, Senior Grade Reporter on October 10, 2008

This article appears in the categories: Academic Support, Must-Know Info

Submit an Article