Information about computers, email, and technology services at the Law School.
- InformationTechnology Homepage
- Technology Services for Students (printers, remote storage, exam software, etc.)
- Computer Purchase Recommendations
- My Exam Number
- Wireless Networking (from DoIT)
Open during Law Library Hours, offering public workstations and general troubleshooting for Law School students.
- Computer Requirement (Chapter 11.02, Law School Rules)
- R: and S: Drive Use
- Public Workstation Use
- Appropriate Use of Electronic Mail & Networks (from DoIT)
- Guidelines for Appropriate Use of UW-Madison IT Resources (from DoIT)
- My UW-Madison Portal
Access your customized view of the UW web site, register for classes, check your web mail, view your personal calendar, and find out about upcoming events.
- "Student Guide" to Computing @ UW-Madison (from DoIT)