Remington Center students may find the following web resources useful.
- Wisconsin's Circuit Court Automation Program (CCAP):
- Allows you to search circuit court records for all but two Wisconsin counties. This site should save you time, rather than trying to call court clerks around the state.
- Instructions: When you get to the site, read the terms and conditions, click "I agree," then choose "case search."
- Search by: Party name, case number, date, lawyer's name, and several other factors.
Information available: You can pull up all sorts of case information, including docket sheets.
- Wisconsin Court of Appeals and Supreme Court:
- Similar case information web site to CCAP.
Instructions: When you get to the site, read the terms and conditions, click "I agree," and it will take you to a search page.
- Milwaukee Municipal Court:
- Information on City of Milwaukee traffic and civil offenses
Instructions: When you get to the site, click on "Case Information," read the disclaimer and click "I agree," and it will take you to a search page.
- National Center for State Courts:
- Provides court record database information for all states.
There are several telephone lookup services available online, such as:
Center for Problem-Oriented Policing
"The mission of the Center for Problem-Oriented Policing is to advance the concept and practice of problem-oriented policing in open and democratic societies. It does so by making readily accessible information about ways in which police can more effectively address specific crime and disorder problems."