Information about computers, email, and technology services at the Law School.
- InformationTechnology Homepage
- Computer Purchase Recommendations
- Exam Software
- My Exam Number / Law School Computer User Login and Password
- Wireless Printing Setup Instructions for GoPrint (for the Law Library)
- Network Drives (J, I, L, etc)
- Wireless Networking (from DoIT)
Open during Law Library Hours, offering public workstations and general troubleshooting for Law School students.
- Computer Requirement (Chapter 11.02, Law School Rules)
- R: and S: Drive Use
- Public Workstation Use
- Appropriate Use of Electronic Mail & Networks (from DoIT)
- Guidelines for Appropriate Use of UW-Madison IT Resources (from DoIT)
- Canvas - Course Web Access
- Canvas Help & Training
- My UW-Madison Portal: Access your customized view of the UW web site, register for classes, check your web mail, view your personal calendar, and find out about upcoming events.
- "Student Guide" to Computing @ UW-Madison (from DoIT)
- Connecting a Laptop to DoIT's UWNet wireless network (UWNet-Law_Building) -- Windows, MacOS.