While off to a frigid start, this semester brings lots of new opportunities and exciting challenges.
Here are a few resources to help remind you of all the great events and tools that are provided for you to succeed!
Be sure to check out the Calendar of events, below is just an example of all the informative and fun events coming up:
- Experiential Learning Fair, Jan. 24th
- Public Service Loan Repayment Strategies, Feb. 13th
- Applying for Financial Aid and Scholarships for the 2024-25 Academic Year, Feb. 19th
- Robert W. Kastenmeier Lecture, March 14th
Library resources available for law students:
Did you know that a new wireless printing system has been implemented? The library now uses the PaperCut printing system. To get your machine set up for wireless printing follow these instructions.
And don’t forget your friendly reference librarians, they are available for help with finding books, case law, articles, databases, or to seek assistance with citation questions or to develop a research strategy.
- Available in person, by chat, or call us at 608-262-3394
And finally, be sure to check out the Exam Archive for a leg up in your classes.
Welcome to the new year!
Submitted by Scott Park on January 17, 2024
This article appears in the categories: Law Library