General Bar Exam Information
American Bar Association: Provides an online version of the Comprehensive Guide to Bar Admission Requirements, which includes a directory of state bar admissions offices.
National Conference of Bar Examiners: Provides address, telephone, and website information for each state's bar admissions office, bar exam statistics, a guide to the Uniform Bar Exam states, a link to the ABA's Comprehensive Guide to Bar Admission Requirements, and information about the Multistate Professional Responsibility Exam.
Commercial Bar Preparation Courses
Commercial bar preparation courses vary in price, scope and format. Students are encouraged to research preparation courses by speaking with recent graduates and bar review company representatives to identify a course that best fits their needs. Students should consider their learning style, a course’s scope and quality of materials, success rate, and schedule before selecting a preparation course.
The links to several bar preparation courses are listed below as a convenience only. The law school does not endorse any particular program or product.
- Barbri: This bar review preparation program has an informative website that provides bar related information for each state, including a link to the state's bar examination board, exam locations, filing deadlines, exam format, subjects tested and more.
- BarPrepHero: Offers free Multistate Bar Exam (MBE) prep exams and study resources.
- Themis Bar Review: Provides an online study program to prepare for the Multistate Bar Exam (MBE).
- PMBR Multistate Bar Review
- Adaptibar: Online Multistate Bar Exam (MBE) preparation course.
- The Study Group Essay Trainer
- MBE Question Bank
- Reed Bar Review
- Supreme Bar Review: Offers programs specifically for Multistate Bar Exam (MBE), Multistate Professional Responsibility Exam (MPRE), Multistate Performance Test (MPT), and Full-Service Bar Review for the Ohio Bar Exam.