The Great Lakes Indigenous Law Center is committed to providing Native Nations and it citizens with valuable information to assist them in building stronger communities. Below are publications that the Great Lakes Indigenous Law Center has produced specifically for Native Nations and their citizens.
- Indian Estate Planning Handbook (PDF, 257KB)
- What are Indigenous Cultural Resource Laws and Regulations? (PDF, 130KB)
- What is Tribal Transportation and Planning? (PDF, 78KB)
- What is Tribal Historic Preservation? (PDF, 172KB)
- Public Law 83-280 (PL 280) - Comments on proposed rule of court 7-11 (Word document)