In case of technical difficulties at the conference:
Please call Jen Ahlstrom at (608) 262-6784.
Bill Reed (608) 890-0849 will be the backup if needed.
University of Wisconsin Law School and the Global Legal Studies Center are pleased to host the Younger Comparativists Committee (YCC) Conference alongside the American Society of Comparative Law (ASCL) annual conference.
Please note that due to the increase in the Delta variant, the ASCL executive board decided to hold the entire conference virtually.
- Professor Antonia Baraggia, University of Milan Law School
- Professor Vera Korzun, University of Akron School of Law
- Dr. Valentina Rita Scotti, Koç University School of Law, Turkey
- Professor Sara Ross, Dalhousie University Schulich School of Law, Canada
- Professor Claudia Haupt, School of Law, Northeastern University
Coordinator from UW Law School
Conference events will be on Saturday, October 23rd:
- The main ASCL conference will start on Thursday morning and end on Friday afternoon.
- Younger Comparativists Committee Conference will take place on Saturday, October 23, 2021.
Registration deadline is October 18, 2021 (extended from Oct 10, 2021)
Because the conference is now being held virtually, no registration fee will be charged. However, you need to register in order to receive the link to join the event.