Forms for 2022-2023 were posted on June 29, 2022. A slightly revised version of the Travel Awards form was posted on January 25, 2023.
Co-curricular activities, registered student organizations, and individual students must use the forms below to request Law School JD Grants funding for local events, virtual events, and travel.
Note: Students cannot sign financial contracts. Contact the External Affairs Office at email@example.com regarding any contracts related to your event.
The following forms must be submitted before the event.
- Annual Budget for Co-Curricular Activities (Word document) Use for projected annual budgets for law journals, Mock Trial Program, and Moot Court Board. (Student organizations do not need to submit a budget.)
Virtual Event Forms
Local Event Forms
For groups that are working with the External Affairs Office, please consult with them before submitting a Local Event Funding Request.
- Local Event Funding Request (Word document).
- If food will be served at a local event, take this form to the event to collect the names and affiliations of attendees: Hosted Meal Sign-in Sheet (Excel document)
- See Law School Handbook section 18 for information about event planning and using law school facilities.
Form for Travel Awards
- Funding Request for Student Travel Awards (Word document)
- Note that travel awards are a new process for funding student travel. Read the form carefully. The form linked above was slightly revised in January 2023.
The following forms should be submitted after the event.
- Attendance Report for Student Travel Awards (Word document) - due one (1) week after the event
- Local Event Actual Expenses Report (Word document) - due two (2) weeks after the event
- Virtual Event Actual Expenses Report (Word document) - due one (1) week after the event
- UW Law School Business Office JD Grants Reimbursement Form (PDF) - due two (2) weeks after the event