Forms for 2021-2022 were posted on June 30, 2021. These forms should not be used for 2022-2023 requests.
Co-curricular activities, registered student organizations, and individual students must use the forms below to request Law School JD Grants funding for local events and travel.
Note: Students cannot sign financial contracts. Contact the External Affairs Office at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any contracts related to your event.
The following forms must be submitted before the event:
- Annual Budget for Co-Curricular Activities (Word document): projected annual budget for law journals, Mock Trial Program, and Moot Court Board
Virtual Event Forms
Local Event Forms
- Local Event Funding Request (Word document)
- If food will be served at a local event, take this form to the event to collect the names and affiliations of attendees: Hosted Meal Sign-in Sheet (Excel document)
- See Law School Handbook section 18 for information about event planning and using law school facilities.
- Travel Funding Request for Co-Curricular Activities (Word document): for law journals, Mock Trial Program, and Moot Court Board
- Travel Funding Request for Individuals and Student Organizations (Word document)
Note: Student travelers cannot add or combine personal travel with university-sponsored travel.
The following forms are for event expenses and reimbursement requests. These should be submitted after the event:
- Actual Expenses Report (Word document): accounting for all funds spent for in-person local events or trips
- Virtual Event Actual Expenses Report (Word document): accounting for funds spent attending or sponsoring a virtual event
- UW Law School Business Office JD Grants Reimbursement Form (PDF): required for reimbursing individuals